For latest info on tickets prices, admission terms, open hours and free days:
the entrance fee in Meteora Monasteries is €3 per person. Each monastery has specific open days and hours, we will inform you according to the date of your tour which monasteries are visitable.
- The tour is private, not a shared one. As a private tour the programme could be altered according to your special needs and desires.
- Tour price includes all costs related to the driver and the vehicle (fuel, tolls, tax, etc.). There are no extra hidden costs!
- Price does not include tickets, food and drinks, hotel overnights, tips/gratuities (optional).
- Please note that the drivers are not licensed guides to accompany you through the sites and the museums. If you need a licensed guide for your tour or in situ just let us know and we can arrange to hire a guide from our selected network. We strongly recommend to hire a licensed guide to make the most out of your visits.
- Touring archaeological sites requires moderate physical effort. Please wear light comfortable clothes and walking shoes. Some sun protection would be helpful too. In case of physical difficulties special arrangements might required so please inform us beforehand.
Select the vehicle type that best fits to your group size, comfort level, luxury standards. Choices to fit every need!