Last updated April 1, 2019 in accordance to the new European Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679.
Who is responsible for your personal data?
The Greek Company Premium Transfers & Tours – Vassilis Mantas Travel Agency with Tax Number 061331460 (hereinafter referred to as the Executivetaxi Website), is the controller of the personal data you submit to us and responsible for your personal data under law 2472/1997, and the EU Data Protection Directive (95/46/EC) and the Regulation (EU) 2016/679
Information we collect
We collect the following data about users:
- Information that you voluntarily submit us or give us in any other way.
- For example, in order to purchase products or services, it is necessary for you to disclose personal data, including your name, address (partial or whole), email address, phone number and other personally identifying information. If you do not provide personal data when purchasing one of our supplier’s products or services, we cannot confirm your purchase or facilitate your booking. In some instances we may also ask for travel documentation, such as passports, demographic data, including your country of residence, gender, age, travel habits, etc.
- Information about others
- You may have the opportunity to provide contact and travel-related information for other people through our websites. If you “Refer a Friend” or if you purchase products or services for someone else through Executivetaxi, you will need to submit that individual’s personal data. You must obtain the consent of other individuals prior to providing us with their personal data.
- Passive data collection
- Like most on-online services, we automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser when you use Executivetaxi website. We may use methods such as “cookies”, to collect this information. We use session and persistent cookies. There are two types of cookies: permanent and temporary (session cookies). Permanent cookies are stored as a file on your computer or mobile device for no longer than 6 months. Session cookies are stored temporarily and disappear when you close your computer.
- The information that we may collect with these automated methods may include, for example, cookie information, a unique or user ID, browser type, system type, the content and pages that you access on the Executivetaxi website, the frequency and the duration of your visits , and the referring URL (the page from which you navigated to the Executivetaxi website).
- Information we collect through our services
- Information we collect from third party sources.
How do we use your personal data?
This information will usually be provided in person during a meeting, online, by writing to us or by telephone. We use the data we collect from you in the following ways:
- To establish and enhance our relationship with you
- To provide our services and process, confirm and fulfill your travel according to your needs
- To prevent abusive and fraudulent use of the Executivetaxi website
- Where permitted by applicable law, to send you information, including via email, about our products and services in which we believe you may be interested.
- To respond to your inquiries and for other customer service purposes
- For administrative and analytical purposes such as information systems management, accounting, billing and audits.
- We may also use personal data to provide you other services, such as sending you an email notification regarding the status of your travel plans or informing you about special promotions, flight specials, trip information, or other travel opportunities from Executivetaxi.
Disclosure of collected data
We do not sell or rent email addresses and other personal information that we collect directly through the Executivetaxi website. Please be aware , however, that any information that you voluntarily choose to display on any publicly available portion of the Executivetaxi, or on any service, becomes publicly available and may be collected and used by us or others without restriction. We share your information, including personal information, as follows:
For arranging your trip
When you make travel arrangements with Executivetaxi and you provide information about yourself, we use this information to complete your order, fulfill any customer service requests, and provide promotional or trip related information via email. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete your order and fulfill your travel arrangements. Such other parties may include, but are not limited to, travel suppliers, credit card merchant services, and hotels.
Although Executivetaxi attempts to select travel suppliers that are reputable companies, we have not placed limitations on these suppliers from using or disclosing your information without your permission. Therefore, we encourage you to review the information privacy practices of any travel suppliers, whose products you purchase through Executivetaxi website. In addition, these travel suppliers may also contact you as necessary to obtain additional information about your confirmed reservation.
We may disclose personal information if we have a good –faith belief that doing so is required by a judicial or administrative order or otherwise required by law. Additionally, we may disclose personal information where we, in good faith, deem it appropriate or necessary to prevent violation of our agreements; take precautions against liability; protect the rights, property, or safety of Executivetaxi website, any individual, or the general public; maintain and protect the security and integrity of our services or infrastructure; protect ourselves and our services from fraudulent, abusive, or unlawful uses; or investigate and defend ourselves against third-party claims or allegations.
Communication and Marketing
If you agree to receive communications from us, where permitted by applicable law, information regarding our offers, products and services, including, without limitation, through social media updates, by email and postal mail. If you no longer want to receive commercial email messages, you may indicate your preferences regarding commercial email messages and postal mail messages by contacting us using the information in the “Contact Us” section or through e-email.
You may, as a visitor tour website, choose not to provide us with personal information. You may also, at any time, access your personal information to update, correct, or delete certain personal information about you by contacting us at admin [@] executivetaxi.gr or through the form in “Contact Us” section. You also have the right to obtain from Executivetaxi the erasure of personal data about you in the same way.
You can easily erase cookies from your computer or mobile device using your browser. You can choose to disable cookies, or to receive a notification each time a new cookie is sent to your computer or mobile device. Please note that if you choose to disable cookies, you will not be able to take advantage of all our features.
Please be aware, that even if you update or remove personal information that you have provided to us, your personal information may be retained in our back up files and archives for a reasonable period for legal purposes.
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure or your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
How do we protect your personal data?
The security of your information is important to us, including, but not limited to, the personal information collected via Executivetaxi website and services. We use reasonable security measures to protect against the loss, misuse, and alteration of Personal information under our control, both during transmission and once we receive it. This includes, but it not limited to, the use of firewalls and encryption. Although we make good faith efforts to maintain the security of such personal information, no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure and we cannot guarantee that it will remain free from unauthorised access, use disclosure, or alteration. Further, while we work hard to ensure the integrity and security of our networks and systems, we cannot guarantee that our security measures will prevent “hackers” or other unauthorised persons from illegally accessing or obtaining this information.
If we learn of a security breach involving your personal information, we may attempt to notify you electronically so that you can take appropriate protective steps. By using the Executivetaxi website or providing personal information to us, you agree that we can communicate with you electronically regarding security, privacy, and administrative issues relating to your use of the Executivetaxi Website. If a security systems breach occurs, we may post a notice on our homepage or elsewhere, and may send an email to you at the email address you have provided to us.
Executivetaxi Website is not directed toward individuals under the age of sixteen (16), and we request that such individuals do not provide personal identifying information through our website. We may receive information about them through their parents or legal guardians.
Should an individual whom we know to be a child under age 16 send personal data to us, we will delete or destroy such data as soon as reasonably possible.
The Executivetaxi Website may include links to other websites which do not fall under our supervision. We cannot accept any responsibility for the protection of privacy or the content of these websites, but we offer these links to make it easier for our visitors to find more information about specific subjects.